Saturday 29 March 2008

Day 4


7:48am: ARRIVE IN VANCOUVER!!!!!!


7:43am: I can see a SkyTrain!


7:41am: We are in the urban sprawl of Vancouver now- the end is nigh.


7:06am: Had my last 'shower', which involved rubbing myself with wet-wipes that Kate and I had stolen from Scores, the restaurant where we had our final meal in Montreal.


6:52am: Passed through Langley, where I have never seen so many camper vans and caravans in one place!


2:56am: Stop at Kamloops for a final refuelling. I was fast asleep, and could have easily slept through to Vancouver but no, we have to stop and wake everyone up.


To make matters worse, there are people who want to get on the bus. I do my best to look asleep and use up both my seats, but inevitably someone asks if the seat next to me is taken. In a cruel twist of fate, Dave is the only person left on the bus with a double seat to sleep on.

No comments: